SR-RU812 is a high-performance UHF RFID Gate reader with High-grade and beautiful appearance, adopt Impinj R2000 UHF chip, it supports fast anti-collision analysis and read/write processing of UHF EPC Gen2 (ISO18000 6C) protocol RFID tags; with standard RS232 serial communication and network interface for direct connection to host computer, controllers and other related equipment.
It can be widely applied large-flow access control management, attendance meeting check-in, warehouse management and process control management.
* Completely independent intellectual property design
* Low power dissipation and high integrated RFID chip solution
* Support EPC global Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000-6C protocol RFID tags
* 840~868MHz/902~928MHz working frequency band (customization optional)
* Support one external antenna interfaces (MCX), Support antenna auto-polling;
* Up to 64 antenna extension applications can be achieved by connecting an external antenna splitter
* Support FHSS or fixed frequency transmission mode
* Support RS232, RJ45 (TCP/IP) interface
* Infrared-triggered and speaker is optional
* Meet hard stringent work environment requirements