SR-RU410B is a high-performance UHF RFID fixed reader. Adopt IMPINJ R2000 RFID chip, optimized circuit design and sub-tag access processing algorithms for fast reading and high recognition rate and fast writing. Achieving long-distance reading, high recognition rate and fast write processing capability.
It can be widely applied in many RFID application systems such as logistics, inventory checking, vehicle/asset/person Management, Medical systems, cold chain management, temperature monitoring, power monitoring, anti-counterfeiting systems and production process control applications.
* Designed with low power dissipation and high integrated RFID module solution
* Support EU 840~868MHz, US 902~928MHz working frequency (or Customized)
* Support EPC Global UHF class 1 gen2 / ISO18000-6C protocol RFID tags.
* Support temperature sensor RFID tag, moisture Sensor RFID tag and some other sensor RFID tags.
* Optimized multiple tags inventory algorithm, speed is more than 100 per second
* FHSS or Fix Frequency transmission
* RF output power up to 30dBm(1dbm step adjustable)
* Support command, polling and trigger mode
* Support EPC, TID and USER inventory in independently or conjunctively
* Support IAP firmware upgrading
* Low power dissipation with single +12 DC power supply
* Support USB, RS232, RS485, Weigand, RJ45(TCP/IP, UDP), and WIFI, 4G at option
* Support 4 antenna N port
* Number of tag caches up to 800pcs (96-bit EPC length)
* Support antenna automatic polling and antenna connection detection
* Provide DEMO and SDK for development
* Support development based on Windows, Android, Linux etc. and C, C#, JAVA etc.